If you are new to CUBED Insight, we recommend that you view each of these videos to optimize your experience before using the system. Please feel free to return to this page to review how to manage students, administer assessments, view benchmark and progress monitoring reports, and more. We also recommend that you refer to the CUBED manual before administering the assessments. Please note that student stimulus materials are also essential for the administration of some of the assessments. These resources are made available to you in CUBED Insight.
Additional video support for the administration of the CUBED assessment is here. While these videos show the assessments being administered in paper form, they provide valuable training on administering the Narrative Language Measures (NLM) Listening and Reading assessments.
CUBED INSIGHT VIDEO TUTORIALS:
1. Introduction to CUBED Insight
2. Adding students
3. Administering a test
4. Reporting overview
5. Grouping students
6. Individual student reports
7. Administration of the NLM Listening (Kindergarten) assessment
8. Administration of the DDM: Phonemic Awareness assessment
9. Administration of the DDM: Irregular Words assessment
10. Administration of the DDM: Decoding assessment